We are seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to upper management. Our ideal candidate can manage a large, diverse workload and knows how to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Your typical day may look like:
Drafts and edits various documents including internal/external correspondence.
Creates and maintains files, reviews drafts, and finished documents for accuracy and grammar, including documents of a sensitive or confidential nature.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Organizing skills / categorizing online and offline files
- Excellent in communication (written / verbal)
- Conducting research and relays information to the executive
- Reading the mail, email, and other correspondence and passes relevant pieces on to the executive
- Managing the executive’s professional calendar
- Reminding the executive about upcoming engagements and meetings
- You must have fluent written and spoken English
- Will be both working Remotely Online & working On-site at our Buena Park Office.
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.