Accountant / Accountant Assistant
● Bilingual (Korean/English) (Required)
● Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or any business-related field preferred.
● Extreme attention to detail, strong organization skills and a high sense of urgency
● 1-2 years of similar experience.
● strong computer skills Microsoft Excel and Quickbooks.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced, high volume environment,
with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
● A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm and confidentiality.
● Fluent in English (Spanish is plus)
● Must have experience with major company
● Manage inbound/outbound shipments
● Knowledge of logistics and routing guide of company order
● Check and manage inventory
● EDI knowledge a plus
● Legal status in U.S
Company Sales, Trade Shows Sales Associates
● Basic Computer Skill
● Establish/maintain new accounts and follow up orders
● Fluent in English
● Minimum 1- 2 years experience in sales field
● Result driven, multi-faceted, detail-oriented, & highly organized individual
● Able to travel frequently - domestic and international trade shows
● Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
● Excellent communication skills in English with conversational Korean OK
● On-line order, Trade Show order follow-up
● 1~3 year experience for Import Company Production Position
● Proficient in Micro soft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.…)
● Previous experience with vendor relations is preferred
● Fit comment and spec knowledge
● Detail oriented and well organized
● Basic computer skills and Microsoft office skills required
● Legal status in US
※ Please resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 이민법 상담