결혼이야기

이웅진

결혼정보회사 선우 대표

• 현) 웨딩TV 대표이사
  • 전) 우송 정보 대학 웨딩이벤트학과 겸임교수
phone_android 213-435-1113
sunoola

[글로벌 한국계 사랑이야기] 74년생 남성 킹카가 영국에서 배우자를 만나러 한국에 옵니다.

글쓴이: sunwoo  |  등록일: 03.18.2018 22:12:46  |  조회수: 3719

19-.png

골드미스들이 많습니다. 
본인들의 뛰어난 성취를 생각하면 결혼하는 데 참 많은 것을 고려하는데,
눈을 크게 뜨고 보면 세상에는 뛰어난 남성들이 적지 않습니다.

20여년 전 제가 결혼사업을 하는 데 큰 도움을 주신 김동일 선생님이 계십니다.
그분 아들이 결혼해서 잘 사는데,
얼마 전 연락이 와서 잘 아는 선배 얘기를 했습니다.

바로 이 남성입니다.
주변에서 보증을 할 정도로 반듯하고 성실한 분입니다.

74년생으로 
공부하고 일하느라 결혼이 늦어졌습니다.
영어권 시민권자이고,
영어권 명문대 학사, 석사 졸업, 
현재 변호사로 일하고 있습니다.
키 173cm, 종교는 천주교입니다.
연봉이 25만불 이상, 본인 자산도 수십억대입니다.
부모님은 한국 기준으로 보면 상위 1%에 들 만큼 성공한 분들입니다.
동생도 영어권 명문대를 졸업하고 전문직에 종사하고 있습니다.

이 남성이 원하는 여성
*29-35세 사이의 날씬하고 건강한 여성
*성격이 밝고 원만한 분
*해외에 살거나 와국계 기업이나 대학 다닌 분, 해외 이주 희망하시는 분
*운동, 여행, 영화, 음악 등 취미를 같이 할 수 있는 분
*직업은 있으면 좋지만, 없어도 무관

여기에 해당하는 여성분들은 만남 신청하시기 바랍니다.
이 남성은 4월 21일-5월 6일에 한국을 방문할 예정입니다.

이렇듯 전세계에는 다양한 사람들이 존재하고,
서로 어울리는 이성들이 존재합니다.
선우 커플닷넷은 만남의 게이트로 여러분의 소중한 인연을 이어드립니다.

A man born in 1974 comes to Korea from the United Kingdom to meet a woman.

There are many unmarried successful career women in Korea.  Those women may think lots of conditions regarding the marriage. There are, however, so many successful men if you open your eyes wide and search.
There was Mr Kim Dong Il who helped me greatly when I was doing marriage business about 20 years ago.  Now his son is married, and living affluently. I talked about a certain senior with him.
This is the man I am going to talk about. He is flawless and sincere. This can be guaranteed by his colleagues.

He was born in 1974 but the marriage was delayed to achieve his goals in study and business. He is now a lawyer, graduated from a university with a bachelor and a master degree, and a citizen in the United Kingdom. He is 173 cm tall, and his religion is catholic. He earns around $250,000.-  per year, and his asset is well over million dollars. His parents managed a successful life, and are upper 1% citizens in Korea. His younger brother also has graduated from an English-speaking university, and now doing a professional works.

This man wants a good woman with the following background.
-A beauty with slim and healthy body around the age of 29 – 35 years.
-A woman who has a bright character and integrity.
-Experience in living abroad, in working in international business entity, or wants to live abroad.
-A woman who can share hobbies such as physical exercise, travel, movie, and music.
-A career woman is preferable, but not a necessary condition.

I wish the real beauties in Korea would apply for the meeting. This man will be available in Korea from April 21 – May 6, 2018.
The world is such a beautiful theater, and there are so many diverse and becoming people around. Sunoo couple.net is ready to serve you who are willing to meet really good people.

♥선우공식블로그
http://blog.naver.com/sunoo1111

♥커플닷넷
http://www.couple.net

♥페이스북
https://www.facebook.com/sunoo.weddingTV

DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 각 칼럼니스트가 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This column is written by the columnist, and the author is responsible for all its contents. The user is responsible for the judgment made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of this article and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using this information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 1,104 건
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 다음