• 전) 우송 정보 대학 웨딩이벤트학과 겸임교수
phone_android 213-435-1113
sunoola

사귀자는 말이 없는 남자, 날 좋아하지 않는 걸까

글쓴이: sunwoo  |  등록일: 02.06.2015 23:06:06  |  조회수: 11689

사귀자는 말이 없는 남자, 좋아하지 않는 걸까?

사람마다 확신을 갖고

마음을 정하는 시간은 다르다

20 후반의 J씨는 전쯤에 남성을 소개받았습니다. 공교롭게도 사람의 생일이 며칠 차이라서 서로 생일을 축하해주면서 뜻깊은 시간을 보냈고, 번의 데이트도 즐거웠다고 하네요. 얼마 전부터 J씨는 그가 언제 사귀자는 말을 할까, 기다리고 있는데, 도통 그럴 기미가 보인다는데요. 기다려야 할지, 정리를 해야 할지 고민이라고 합니다.

저는 그분 말씀을 들으면서 2가지 생각을 했습니다. 본인도 호감이 있는 건데, 그렇다면 먼저 마음을 보이지 않고, 상대의 고백을 기다리는 걸까? 상대가 만일 끝까지 사귀자고 안하면 그냥 정리하면 되는 건가? 아직도 남자가 먼저 고백해야 한다고 생각하세요?

하나, 사람마다 확신을 갖고 마음을 정하는 시간은 다릅니다. 만나서 달이면 고백을 해야 한다는 혼자만의 생각일 뿐이지요. 남성은 생각보다 신중하게 생각하는 사람일 런지도 모르지요.

여성1: 애태우지 말고 슬쩍 떠보는 어떨까? 시간이 갈수록 상처는 커진다.

남성1: 그냥 물어보면 되는 아닌가. 남자 마음이 아니라면 어차피 헤어지는 건데 자존심은 문제 안된다. 만일 사귀게 되면 좋은 거고.

여성2: 말이 쉬워서 물어보라고 하지. 여자 입장에서 그런 안나온다. 아쉬워서 보채는 같기도 하고. 생각에는 남자의 감정 확인도 중요하지만, 그분이 우유부단한 건지도 확인해봐야 같다. 확실하게 안하고 그냥 좋다, 좋다, 넘어가는 사람이라면 사귀는 것도 재고해봐야 한다.

남성2: 한번도 사귀자는 하고 사귄 없는데. 계속 만나게 되면 그게 사귀는 아닌가? 사귀자고 말을 해야 하나?

여성3: 이런 전술 어떨까? 남자를 초조하게 만드는 거다. 며칠 연락을 한다거나 답장을 늦게 한다거나 해서 남자가 신경 쓰이게 만들거나, 평소와 다르게 행동하고 남자의 반응을 보면 있을 것도 같다.

남성3: 사람 생일을 특별하게 보냈다면 그분은 이미 사귀는 걸로 알고 있을지도 모른다. 그렇다면 넌지시 우리 사귀는 사이 맞죠?라는 사인을 보내보면 어떨까?

여성4: 달이면 아직 고민하고 있을지도 모른다. 속단하지 말고, 기다려보는 좋을 같기도..

남성4: 지금껏 만난 여자들 생각해보면 사귀자는 안해서 마음 정리한 여자도 있을 같다. 사귀자는 말이 없어도 상대방 반응이나 표정 보면 모르나? 어떻게 사람 감정이 준비, 시작!하듯이 시작되나. 만나면서 친해지면 거지. 그러고 보면 여자들이 소심한 같다.

자신만의 러브 스토리를

만들어가세요

좋아하는 사람이 생기면 머리 속에 계획표를 만드는 사람도 있습니다. 이만큼 만나고, 이런 프러포즈를 받고.. 하지만 사람 만나는 드라마 대본처럼 짜여진대로 흘러가지는 않잖아요.

만난 만에 프러포즈 안한다고 사람이 나를 좋아하지 않는 것도 아니고. 내가 사람을 먼저, 혹은 많이 좋아한다고 자존심 상할 것도 아닙니다. 먼저 좋아했으면 사람도 마음 같아질 때까지 기다려주면 되고, 많이 좋아하면 그런 사람 만난 행복해하면 되는 거고요.

우리는 드라마나 영화 러브 스토리에 너무 길들여져 있는 같아요. 이제는요. 자신만의 러브 스토리를 만들어 가세요.

He doesn’t say it … Does he love me not?

Some may take long time to make up mind, some others can decide quicker. 

Ms J, in her late 20s, was introduced to a man about a month ago.  Coincidentally their birthdays were only a couple of days apart, so they celebrated each other’s birthday together and had a meaningful time.  They went out on some more dates, and she had wonderful times.  Now Ms. J. starts to wait for  him to propose for their steady relationship.  And her date doesn’t seem to get a clue.  J is now shaken with many thoughts whether to call it quit or to give him some more time..

I thought about two things, myself, as I listened to her problem.  First, J seems to be attracted to him.  Then, why can’t she open up her heart to him first?  Does she mean to end it over with him if he never opens up first.  Does it have to be the guy who should propose first?...

Second, I think each person takes time in different duration to make up his/her mind.  If J thinks he is supposed to propose anything within a month, this is J’s own timetable, not his.  Probably, her date partner is a prudent guy taking sufficient time to do anything important.

Woman 1: Why doesn’t she check his thoughts?  The more she hesitates, the more she is confused.

Man 1: Why doesn’t she simply ask him?  Ask his feelings, don’t be hindered by self-pride.

Woman 2: Easier said than done.  It is really hard for a woman to ask this.  She may sound like she is begging to date him.  She also should check if this is owing to his prudence, OR due to his indecisiveness.  If he is just playing along without clearly showing his mind, that is also something to guard against.

Man 2:  She never insisted they should date on.  And yet, they keep seeing each other.  Doesn’t it amount to a message that he wants this relationship?  Does he have to spell it out?

Woman 3: How about using this tactic?  Making this guy anxious.  Such as not picking up his call or delaying reply text, etc.  If he acts differently than usual, this might get her some clue as to his real feelings.

Man 3: Since those two celebrated their birthdays together, probably he already believes that they are in a relationship.  So, why doesn’t she just throw in a short message like “so, we are going together, huh”.. only to make sure?

Woman 4: It’s been about a month… Probably he is still thinking.  Don’t jump to conclusion, and wait some more. That is my advice.

Man 4: Looking back upon those women I dated so far, there probably are some who broke away from me because I didn’t specifically say that I wanted her as my girlfriend.  Women should pay more attention to man’s non-verbal gestures also, such as facial expression, etc.  How can people declare “we are in a relationship from now on” and act accordingly??  It is unnatural. Women are narrow-minded.

Write  your own love story.

There are people who, once they meet someone they love, create a timetable, i.e. I will propose at such & such time, I will do this and that for her at certain time, etc.  But, you know, it doesn’t happen as you scheduled. 

You can’t say he doesn’t love you just because he hasn’t proposed to you for a month.  Nor is it a matter of damaged pride if you love him more than he loves you.  If you happen to love him, give him some time for him to get to love you back.  Also, you are a happy girl since you’ve got someone that you love. 

We’ve gotten too much used to the love stories in movies and TV dramas.  No more fantasy.  Now is the time you started writing your own love story.

DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 각 칼럼니스트가 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This column is written by the columnist, and the author is responsible for all its contents. The user is responsible for the judgment made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of this article and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using this information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 1,104 건
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 다음