• 현) 웨딩TV 대표이사
  • 전) 우송 정보 대학 웨딩이벤트학과 겸임교수
phone_android 213-435-1113
sunoola

연애란 원래 공평하지 못한 것

글쓴이: sunwoo  |  등록일: 09.15.2014 13:07:59  |  조회수: 10305

연애란 원래 공평하지 못한

많이 주고도 주고 싶은 요상한 마음 들게 하는

며칠 채널을 돌리다가 어떤 드라마에서 재미있는 장면을 보게 되었어요스토리상 사랑에 빠지게 되어 있는 남녀 주인공이 만남 초반에 서로 신경전을 벌이는 내용인데요홈메이트로 집에 살게 사람여자가 새로 입주한 남자 방에 불숙 들어오자 남자도 여자 방에 불숙 들어가고, 여자가 남자 얼굴에 포도주를 끼얹자 남자도 여자에게 포도주를 끼얹습니다그리고는 남자의 마디.  “ 받은 대로 돌려주는 성격이라서…”

물론 작가가 만들어낸 캐릭터이지만, 피식 웃었습니다.  ‘니들이 연애를 알아?’ 받은 대로 돌려 준다거나 내가 계산하다가는 평생 연애 못하죠.

생각일런지 모르지만, 연애란 원래 공평하지 못한 아닌가요남녀 평등, 그런 차원이 아니구요보통은 내가 만큼 받지 못하면 손해 본다는 느낌이 있지만, 연애는 많이 주고도 주고 싶은 요상한마음이 들게 하니까요

자연스러운 감정 변화, 최소한의 예의귀찮아하지 않고, 계산하지 않는 마음

여느 인간관계와는 달리 요상한마음이 들게 하는 연애그래서 많은 생각이 필요하겠지요연애 경험자님들! 연애할 주의해야 점은 무엇일까요?

남성 1: 영원한 사랑은 없다는 것을 알아야 한다사랑이란 감정은 식어가는게 당연하고, 자연스러운건데 변했냐 안달을 하고, 마치 잘못을 저지른 처럼 비난하면 힘들어진다사랑이 정으로 바뀌는 것이고, 환상을 깨고 현실적으로 적응하는 이라고 생각해서 오히려 친밀한 관계가 있다고 받아 들이는게 중요할 같다

여성 1: 연애하면 10 대기조 각오해야 한다설령 함께 있으면서 각자 뭔가를 하더라도 일단은 붙어 있는게 연애인 같다내가 힘들어도 상대가 원하면 달려갈 있는 마음이 중요하다혼자 있는 좋아하면 연애를 하나연애가 귀찮으면 혼자 살라고 말하고 싶다

남성 2: 흔히들 남녀관계의 갑이 여자라고들 한다여자에게 선택권이 잇고, 남자가 여자에게 맞춰주는 경향이 있어서라는데 생각은 여자의 선택권이란 자신을  1차적으로  선택한 남자에 대한 선택권, 2 선택권이라고 생각한다여자들은 남자들처럼 적극적으로 선택하지 못한다그러무르 연애할 남자의 적극성이 key 된다는 것을 명심하면 있다.

여성 2: 남자들은 데이트할 비용부담이 많다고 불평하는데, 여자가 보기에 그런 부분으로 인해 많은 기회를 갖는 것이라고 생각한다물론 한국적인 특성상 데이트 비용이 많이 들지만, 그래서 주도권을 수도 있고, 돈을 쓰는 것으로 여자에게 어필할 있다는 , 그것이 비용의 댓가가 아닐가여자들은 남자가 마음에 든다고 해서 선뜻 지갑을 열지 못한다돈이 아까워서가 아니라 여자가 돈을 내는 것에 대한 오해가 있어서이다어쨋건 내가 하고 싶은 말은 남자가 쓰는 당연하게 생각하지 말고, 마음을 배려해 주면 좋겠다는 .

남성 3: 요즘은 마련은 포기하고, 대신 차에 투자하는 사람들이 많다고 하는데, 그래선지 여자들도 없는 남자들을 만나려고 한다나도 차가 없는데, 그렇다고 돈이 없는 아니고, 버는 아니다예전에 만난 여자는 버스나 지하철 같이 타는 그렇게 싫어하더라친구들끼리는 타면서 남자 만나서 버스 타는 부그러워하나그건 체면같은 걸로 남자 만나는 거다그런 계산으로 남자 만나지 말았으면 좋겠다.

여성 3: 좋게 헤어지는 것도 중요할 같다 사람과 헤어지면 이상 만날 없을 같지만, 세상이 그렇지가 않은 같다그리고 인간으로서의 예의라는 것도 있는데, 더티하게 헤어지는건 상대에게도 안좋고, 마음도 안좋다

그리움과 사랑이 합쳐진 연애, 행위보다는 마음이 먼저

이상형은 이상 속에서나 존재하는 거죠이상적인 연애도 그렇죠 마음대로 같으면 연애가 힘들 이유가 없죠연대는 글자대로 하면 그리움과 사랑인데요 그리움이란 말이 정말 예쁘기도 하고 가슴 시리기도 해요 사람이 없을 때도 마음에 사람이 전부인 사랑은 어떻고요 두개의 말이 합쳐진 연애

그런데 요즘엔 말의 깊은 , 깊은 마음보다는 행위 자체에 치중하는 같아요무엇을 해주고, 어떻게 해주고, 이런거요그래서 때로는 아예 마음은 없어지고, 행위만 남은 같기도 하구요

Don’t Expect Fairness in Romance

You give and give… and yet want to give some more…

Several days ago, I was switching around TV channels and happened to see a scene in a drama.   The story goes that here are a guy and a woman, bound to fall in love later on, living together as ‘house mates.’  They growl at each other in the beginning, like, invading each other’s privacy, pouring wine over each other’s face, etc.  The guy here says “eye for eye, ear for ear…”

Although I understand this situation was created in the mind of the writer, I couldn’t help but smirk sarcastically “what do you know about romance, huh?..”  This kind of characters would never get into romance in his/her lifetime.

Maybe it is only my thoughts, I don’t know.., but romance is never fair, nor it has ever been.  I am not of course talking about gender equality here.   In other human interactions, you feel as if you are losing if you give more than you get from another.  But, in romance, you are in a ‘strange state of mind’ that you give more and you want to give even some more.   

Natural change in heart, no burden, no calculation

Romance is not just one of many human relationships.  So you want to know more and think more about it.  Dear romance veterans, we could use some pieces of advice from you. 

Man 1: There is no such thing like ‘love forever.’  Love is bound to change, and it is natural.  If you come down harsh on me ‘why have you changed?!’ or rebuke as if I did something unpardonable, this is nonsense, it goes nowhere.  It’d be important to realize love may change, this is a reality check and this can actually bring a couple closer to each other. 

Woman 1: You are in a relationship, and you have to stand by always.  If and when your boyfriend wants you at his side, you are supposed to run to him.  If that bothers you and you’d rather spend time alone, why would you want a relationship after all?  Romance bothers you?  Then my advice is you’d better live alone.

Man 2:  People often say women rule in a relationship, meaning women have a choice, and men follow women’s choice.  Well, my opinion is, men have the primary choice (choosing a woman for their girlfriend), and women are only left with secondary choices.  Women’s choice is not as ultimate as that of men.  So, remember this: men’s initiative is the ‘key’ to the success of romance.

Woman 2: Men complain about dating cost they pay from their wallet.  But, think this way that paying for the expenses means having more initiatives and more power, vis-à-vis women.    Also, you can appeal to women by bearing the burden like a dark knight.  That’s the price they pay.   But, women are not completely free from guilty verdict.  Women shouldn’t take men’s sacrifice for granted.  Rather, they should be thankful and appreciative of what men bear for the romance to keep going. 

Man 3:  Many young people these days give up buying a house, rather they focus on buying cars.  Women these days are reluctant to date ’car-less’ guys.   I am one of them, not because I am poor, nor because I am jobless.  Women I met before hated using bus or metro while we dated.  Are they ashamed, or what??  Then it only proves one thing.  Their vanity.  They see guys only to satisfy their vanity.  

Woman 3:  It is also important to have a nice goodbye, as much as having a nice relationship.  When you break from a guy, you don’t expect to come across this person ever in your lifetime.  But, the world is small and who knows?  So, even in your last moment with someone, you’d better show courtesy and respect for the other.   If not, it not just upsets the other person, but you don’t feel right either. 

Romance, two words – missing and loving… heart first and your action follows

Your dream type is just that, the type that exists only in your dreams.  Dream romance is just like that.  Romance is not always ‘happily ever after.’  Romance (戀愛), the literal meaning, is ‘missing and loving someone’.   I particularly adore the word ‘missing,’  a charming and bittersweet word.  My heart is entirely devoted to him, even in his absence. 

Nowadays, however, I tend to see actions first, rather than heart.  The true feelings of love are nowhere to be found, but only actions…

DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 각 칼럼니스트가 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This column is written by the columnist, and the author is responsible for all its contents. The user is responsible for the judgment made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of this article and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using this information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 1,100 건

사람찾기

행사/소식

렌트&리스

비지니스