• 현) 웨딩TV 대표이사
  • 전) 우송 정보 대학 웨딩이벤트학과 겸임교수
phone_android 213-435-1113
sunoola

더 많이 사랑하는 사람이 더 아프다

글쓴이: sunwoo  |  등록일: 08.19.2014 08:59:14  |  조회수: 9998

많이 사랑하는 사람이 아프다

잘해주는게 문제가 되나요?

흔히 여자는 자기가 좋아하는 남자보다 자기를 좋아해주는 남자와 결혼해야 행복하다고들 하지요.   동안 우리가 보고 듣고 경험해 남녀관계는 남자가 적극적이고, 리드를 하는 것이 보편적이기 때문입니다.

하지만 남자는 사랑하고, 여자는 사랑 받고, 이런 사랑의 흐름이 해피 엔딩으로만 끝나는 아닙니다 많이 사랑하고, 많이 사랑 받는다고 행복한 것만은 아니고요때로는 너무 잘해주는 것도 문제가 되곤 합니다

30 중반의 직장 여성 A씨가 바로 그렇습니다두달여 전에 소개받은 남성과 만나고 있는데, 하나 흠잡을 없는 상대에 대해 고민이 많습니다그는 A씨에게 올인하고 있습니다예를 들어 데이트 때마다 차로 에스코트하는 것은 기본, 데이트 비용은 전부 자신이 계산, 혹시 A씨가 계산이라도 하면 너무 감격하고, 다음 번엔 최고급 수준으로 답례를 한답니다.

요즘 남성들은 드러내놓고 맞벌이를 선호하는데, 결혼 후에는 가사에 전념하고 싶어한다는 A씨의 말에 망설임 없이 원하는 대로 하라고 하고, 하루 서너번의 전화로 안부를 묻는다고 합니다이렇게 헌신적인 상대의 태도에 A 오히려 마음이 불편합니다아직 확신이 서지 않는 상황에서 너무 잘해 주니까 미안하고, 부담스러운 이지요.

사랑하는 사람과 결혼하느냐,

잘해주는 사람과 결혼하느냐

배부른 소리 한다는 들을 하지요하지만 A 입장에서는 사랑하는 사람과 결혼하느냐, 잘해주는 사람과 결혼하느냐를 놓고 고민이 수도 있습니다많은 커플들을 지켜본 저라면 뜨거운 사랑이 아니더라도 서로 배려하는 관계가 행복할 있다고 말할 있지만, 미혼들이라면 얼른 수긍이 가겠지요.

커플에 대해 남녀들의 의견이 약간 갈립니다남자들 생각을 먼저 보죠.

이래서 남녀 관계는 적당한 밀당이 필요하다사람 마음이란 가끔씩 잘해줘야 감동이 더하다.”

나도 그랬는데, 여자가 집착남으로 보았다지나친 정성보다는 차라리 조금씩 채워 나가는 과정이 어필하는 같다.  “

“’내가 찾는 사람이 아니다..’ 그녀가 그랬다다시는 그런 아픈 사랑 하려고 한다.”

여자들 생각은 다릅니다.

붙잡아야 한다나도 설레지 않는다고 헤어졌는데, 나중에 후회했다.”

나이 들어서 상대에게 헌신하기 쉽지 않은데, 정말 여자를 좋아하는 같다.”

더도 덜도 말고 결혼한 친구한테 물어보면 정답 나온다사는데 뭐가 중요한지…”

남녀 관계는 얄궂은 같습니다 상대가 잘해주면 가볍게 보일까요누근들 사랑받고 싶지 않겠어요 많이 사랑하는 사람이 힘들다는 , 그걸 알아주면 좋을텐데.

You love more, it hurts more

Being too nice is being too much?!

People often say “it’s better for a woman to marry the one who loves her, rather than whom she loves.”  It’s probably because of the traditional role of men, in a relationship, for being more assertive and leading.

But, is it really?  This doesn’t end always like “they lived happily ever after…”  Loving too much or being loved too much can sometimes cause problem. 

Here is Miss A in her mid-30s.  She met a guy two months ago.  He is actually impeccable!  Yet she is troubled.  He is totally fixated on her, i.e. he picks her up for every date, he pays for all dating expenses, he treats her with only the best, etc.

When she indicated one day that she’d rather quit the job and stay home once getting married, he absolutely accepted the idea, when most men these days would prefer their wife to keep her job even after getting married.   She is not comfortable about his total dedication.  As she is not still sure if she is in love with him, all his kindness and pampering is burdensome, and she feels sorry for him as she cannot return him with the same kind of love.  

Shall I marry him who loves me, or

Shall I marry him whom I love…

Some may call it a happy complaint and consider her spoiled.  But Miss A’s troubled mind is understandable.  She may be at the crossroad to marry the man who loves her, or else..

Let’s hear some thoughts from single men:

“You need a sort of tug-of-war (push-n-pull) in a relationship.  Impress her just about every now and then, NOT always, so the impression is all the more impressive!”

“I once was devoted to my girlfriend, and she thought I was being ‘obsessive’ with her.  Being nice bit by bit can be more appealing rather than being totally devoted all the time!”

“I was once in love with a woman, and she said back ‘I was not the one she was looking for..’  I was devastated, and I am not going to suffer any more from such painful love”

Women may have different opinions:

·         She should hold on to him.  I once met a guy like him, and I let him go since I didn’t feel any sparks with him.  Later I regretted I did. 

·         It is not easy to be devoted as he is at a not-so-young age.  Probably he truly loves her. 

·         You only need to go to your married friends and seek an answer.  They can give you right answer, what is really important for living together in a real world.

Man and woman, and their relationship… it is quite a mystery.  How come you look like a fool when you are devoted in love?..    Everybody loves to be the object for love.  But, just please remember that the person who loves you more can suffer more from love.  

DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 각 칼럼니스트가 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This column is written by the columnist, and the author is responsible for all its contents. The user is responsible for the judgment made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of this article and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using this information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 1,100 건