결혼정보회사 선우 대표

• 현) 웨딩TV 대표이사
  • 전) 우송 정보 대학 웨딩이벤트학과 겸임교수
phone_android 213-435-1113
sunoola

사소한 것까지 기억하는 사람이라면

글쓴이: sunwoo  |  등록일: 06.01.2014 21:54:56  |  조회수: 11146
사소한 것까지 기억하는 사람이라면

“어휴. 별 걸 다 챙겨주니까 이젠 좀 짜증이 나고, 마치 감시받는 느낌까지 들어요.
예전에 같이 일했던 후배와 오랜 만에 만났는데, 얘기 중에 남친 흉을 보네요. 1년째 교제 중이라는데, 아마 후배를 무척 챙기나 봐요. 후배가 생리통이 심한 것을 알고는 매월 때가
되면 핫팩이나 진통제 같은 걸 사다준다고 합니다.
약간 보수적인 면이 있는 후배는 남친의 그런 행동이 좀 자잘하게 느껴지는 것 같아요. 그래서 며칠 전에는 신경질이 나서 “자기는 그렇게 할 일이 없어? 그런 거 신경쓰지 말고, 자기 일이나 잘해.”하고 언성을 높였다는군요.
제가 후배에게 몇마디 했어요. “신경 안 써주면 무관심하다고 하고, 신경 많이 쓰면 귀찮아하고. 복에 겨운 줄도 모르고. 자긴 정말 좋은 사람 만난 거야!!
그 사람의 모든 것을 기억하고 싶어하는 마음, 그래서 다 챙겨주고 싶은 마음, 그게 사랑인 줄 모르고, 후배는 투정을 하고 있더군요.
여러분들은 상대가 그냥 지나치지 않고, 작은 것 하나까지 다 기억해주면 어떤가요?

여성1: 우리 아빠는 참 자상한 성격이고, 이것저것 잘 챙겨주시는데, 문제는 엄마에게도 그렇게 하기를 강요한다는 것이다. 사소한 것까지 기억해주는 거 좋다. 하지만 상대가 사소한 것까지 기억해주기를 바란다면 그런 관심은 안 베푸는 게 좋을 것 같다.
여성2: 표가 나게 잘해주는 남자들도 있다. 근데, 그게 너무 선심성인 게 느껴지면 고마워하게 되지를 않는다. 내 경험을 얘기하자면 몇 년 전 사귄 남자였는데, 외국의 유명한 오케스트라가 내한 공연을 한 적이 있다. 정말 지나가는 말로 R석 티켓이 수십만원하는데, 그럴만한 값어치가 있을지 궁금하다, 이런 말을 했는데, 정말 티켓을 산 것이다. 문제는 돈이 아까워선지, 그런 취향이 아니어서인지, 내 표만 샀다는 것. 서프라이즈였는데, 난 도리어 당황했다. 혼자 거기 가서 어쩌라고!!
여성3: 진심이 느껴지면 작은 손수건 하나도 명품 선물 못지않은 감동이 있다. 지금 만나는 사람인데, “점심 뭐 먹었어?”라고 해서 “시원한 냉면 먹고 싶었는데, 동료들이 설렁탕 먹자고 해서 먹었어..”했더니 그날 저녁 야근을 하는데도 시간을 내서 냉면을 사줬다. 그냥 말 한마디만 해줘도 되는데, 그렇게 신경을 써주는 사람, 그래서 난 행복하다.

14세 연하남과 썸을 타는 노처녀의 연애담을 그린 드라마를 우연히 봤는데요. 거기 보니까 6년 만에 재회한 그녀의 애인이 “너 술 취하면 아무한테나 입을 맞춰서..”이런 말을 하더라고요. 놀라운 기억력 정도로 넘길 수도 있겠지만, 그게 만일 현실의 일이라면 저는 그녀에게 그와 다시 만나라고 하고 싶습니다. 그렇게 사소한 것까지 기억하는 사람이라면 그만큼 사랑하고 있는 것이니까요.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You Are Sooo Detailed, Aren’t You?...

“Whew…, he cares for me on every tiny thing.  Now, I am getting annoyed, as if I am being watched on.“
One of my young friends is talking about her boyfriend.  They are in a relationship for about a year now.  Probably this boyfriend is really caring for her.  He even brings her hot pack or pain medicine around the magic day of each month. 
My friend feels it rather uncomfortable.  So, a few days ago, she finally blasted and said “Don’t you have better things to do?  Stop being so petty, please~”
I rebuked her, saying “You are so spoiled.  If he doesn’t care, you say he is indifferent, if he does, you complain he is being too much… you are one spoiled girl.” 
She just didn’t get it that love means cherishing every bit of the person you are in love with, so that love is wanting to care for your loved one more, and yet even more. 
So, how would you feel if your girl/boyfriend doesn’t miss every tiny matter and cares for you on everything?

Woman 1: My dad is a very sweet guy, and takes care for others in every matter.  The problem is he wants my mom to do the same.  It’s good to mind closely for others.  However, if you want others to return the care by doing the same for you, you and your kindness are not welcome any more.

Woman 2: There are guys who expressly play ‘nice guy.’  But, once you realize actually those nice guys want something in return, you don’t appreciate them any more.  I met a guy a few years back.  And there was a world-famous orchestra performing in Korea.  I think I just mentioned him briefly how would I feel to be there on a royal seat costing several hundred dollars or something.  And he actually bought an R-seat ticket for me.  The problem was he bought only one ticket ONLY for ME!  What was I supposed to do?  Be there by myself??  What did he do that for?  Was buying two tickets too much for him?  Was he not a music lover, not a bit?  I still wonder.

Woman 3: True heart makes a difference.  A small thing, like a mere handkerchief, can touch your heart as much as a luxury brand if it is from a truly caring person.  My boyfriend moved me the other day.  He asked me what I had for lunch.  I said “I wanted cold noodle, but ended up having hot beef soup because all my office team wanted it.”  And he took the time out for me that evening to took me to a cold noodle diner even when he was tied up with after-hour works.  I am a happy girl to have such a caring boyfriend.

I happened to watch a TV drama, in which a rather mature single lady is having something going with a guy 14 years younger.  The old girl meets the young boy for the first time in 6 years, and says to the boy “You know what, when you are drunk you tend to kiss any girl nearby…”  Amazing memory.  I’d rather tell the boy to start a relationship with this older girl, since she is sincerely in love with him as she keeps all the memory of him. 
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 각 칼럼니스트가 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This column is written by the columnist, and the author is responsible for all its contents. The user is responsible for the judgment made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of this article and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using this information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 1,100 건