결혼정보회사 선우 대표

• 현) 웨딩TV 대표이사
  • 전) 우송 정보 대학 웨딩이벤트학과 겸임교수
phone_android 213-435-1113
sunoola

이런 여자는 피하라

글쓴이: sunwoo  |  등록일: 03.30.2014 17:51:55  |  조회수: 12758
이런 여자는 피하라

직장인 남성 U씨는 친구의 모임 사진을 보다가 눈에 띄는 여성이 있어서 관심을 보였더니 친구가 사귀는 사람 없다며 소개해줄까 물었답니다. 그렇게 서로 연락이 닿아 몇 번 통화도 하고, 서로 사진도 보내면서 만나기도 전에 호감을 느꼈다고 합니다. 그러다가 그녀가 U씨의 키를 물었고, 176cm라고 했더니 자신은 171cm이고, 힐을 신으면 180cm가 넘는데, 감당할 수 있겠느냐고 하더랍니다.

그 말을 듣는 순간 U씨는 그녀의 마음 씀씀이가 어떤지를 알았고, 서둘러 대화를 정리하고, 없던 일로 했다는 것입니다. 친구는 남자가 뭐 그런 걸로 옹졸하게 구느냐고 했지만, 상대의 신체적인 부분을 갖고 매너없이 구는 사람은 다른 일도 마찬가지일 거라는 것이 U씨의 생각입니다.

U씨가 그녀를 직접 만나보고 결정해도 되지 않았을까, 싶기도 하지만, 그녀에 대한 생각에는 대체적으로 공감합니다. 그녀가 만일 U씨의 키가 작아서 실망했더라도 굳이 그렇게 솔직할 필요는 없었고, 말을 하더라도그럼 저는 힐 신으면 안되겠네요...”라는 식으로 했더라면 U씨도 기분 안나쁘게 그녀의 마음을 눈치챌 수 있었을텐데요. 상대에 대한 배려와 예의는 어떤 경우에도 필요한 미덕인 것 같습니다.

남성분들은 어떤 여성을 피해야 한다고 생각하시나요?

남성1 : 얼굴 예쁘다고 잘난척하는 여자. 남자들이 예쁜 여자 좋아한다는 걸 알고는 이런 심리를 교묘하게 이용하는 여자. 이런 여자한테 한번 걸려보면 얼굴 예쁜 여자는 다 구미호로 보인다.

남성2 : 몇 번 만난 여자가 있는데, 만날 때마다 식비가 1인당 10만원 정도 든다. 자기는 친구들끼리 4명이서 10만원어치 먹고 나눠서 내는데, 엄청 비싸다는 말을 하면서 나랑 만날 때는 절대 아무 데나 안간다. 자기 돈은 아깝고, 남의 돈은 막 써도 된다는 생각, 혹은 만나는 동안 벗겨먹자는 생각? 하여튼 그녀에게 그 이유를 묻고 싶다.

남성3 : 지난 주 만난 여자는 자기 집 주변에 약속을 잡아놓고, 내가 도착한 다음에 집에서 출발했다. 이번 주 만난 여자는 1시간이나 늦게 왔다. 이런 무개념녀들은 화성으로 귀양을 보내야 한다. 거긴 남자들 사는 별인가?

남성4 : 문자 10번은 보내야 겨우 1번 답장 하는 여자. 여자는 튕겨야 된다는 고전적인 생각은 천만의 말씀이다. 싫어서 그런 거면 확실하게 정리해주는 게 예의이고, 그런 게 아니라면 남자를 너무 기다리게 해서는 안된다고 말해주고 싶다.

남성5 : 남자 앞에서 명품이나 자신의 귀족적인 취향을 얘기하는 여자. 뭐 그냥 하는 소리일 수도 있지만, 듣는 입장에서는 이 여자 먹여살리려면 등골 휜다는 생각이 절로 든다.

남성들이 열거한 여성 유형을 보니 꼭 남성들이라서가 아니라 누가 봐도 매너 없고, 배려 없는 경우라는 생각이 듭니다. 남녀 만남이 성 대결은 아니잖아요. 인간 대 인간의 만남이라고 생각하면 이렇게 개념 없이 행동하지는 않을 것 같아요. 상대 입장에서 한번 생각해보는 작은 배려가 좋은 만남의 비결 아닐까요?

Get Away From This Woman…

Mr. U, an office worker was looking at a group photo of his friend.  A woman in the picture caught his attention.  And this friend of his offered him to introduce the woman to him, since she is a single, too, not attached to anyone at the moment.  So, they started phone conversations and exchanged photos.  One day she asked him about his height.  He said 5’8”.  And she said “Hmm… I am 5’6”, and could be as tall as 6’ on kill heels.  Can you handle this?..” 

At the moment, he sensed she is not the one, and hurriedly end the conversation, and jumped off this relationship.  People may wonder and ask him what is the big deal about her asking his height and all that.  But he was convinced that if she acted such thoughtless and rude as she did as she was commenting on his physical traits, she is probably as much rude and thoughtless in all she acts about, so she is not worth keeping company in relationship.

I wish he would have rather postpone his decision until he actually met her even once.  However, I kind of understand how he feels.  She didn’t have to show her disappointment over his height in this way, such a crude manner.  She could’ve been a little more discreet by saying “… well, I guess I may be careful not to wear high heels on our date…” or something like that.  Then, he would not have been that much upset and yet he could pick up her feelings, too.  All we need is  showing a bit of manner and courtesy toward each other.

Guys, what are the women that you think you should run away from?

Man 1: Women who are too proud of their pretty look. Women taking advantage of men’s psychology of favoring pretty women. Once you fall victim to those women, you will keep your guard against all these pretty girls, since they all look like succubus to you.

Man 2: I have met a woman a couple of times before. Every time we meet, I spent for dining
W100,000 per person. She talks about her and three other friends of hers spending W100,000 altogether for dining, and she complains that she and her friends had to pay W25,000 each. I am dumbfounded she is upset over paying W25,000 and yet she makes me go fancy places and pay many times more!. To her, only her money matters, and she doesn’t mind emptying other’s wallet, or what?! Or is she going to suck up on me while we still meet?

Man 3: I met a woman last week. She wanted to meet at a place near her home. And as I got to  the place, she then started from home, keeping me waiting. This week she came an hour late. These kinds of rude and inconsiderate women should be banished to the Mars. Or, is it Venus?...

Man 4: I text her, like, 10 times, and barely she texts me back once. I don’t buy this traditional charade that women should act cool and aloof.  If she isn’t into this relationship, she should say it out loud. At least this is the right manner. If she wants this relationship, then she shouldn’t keep the man on toes for too long.

Man 5: Women talking about luxury brand or about their high-societal tastes. They may take pride in saying this, but their dating partners may dread that satisfying these women will break their back!

Those women type the guys are talking about as persona non-grata are rude, thoughtless and inconsiderate.  And those types are unwelcome, not just by men, but by anybody.  Relationship between men and women is not really ‘men VS women.’  It’s only human-to-human relationship.   Whether you are a man or a woman, we should keep this in mind, so as to behave and act in consideration of the other before me.  Don’t you think this can be a little secret for successful relationship, do you?
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 각 칼럼니스트가 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This column is written by the columnist, and the author is responsible for all its contents. The user is responsible for the judgment made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of this article and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using this information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 1,100 건
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 다음