Open Position: Interior Designer/Architect
Location: Los Angeles, California.
Who We Are
One Design Lab, Inc. is Architecture, Interior Design firm. A Los Angeles based office; One Design Lab, Inc. maintains an interactive dialogue between architect, client and collaborators. To insure well-thought out design and construction solutions. One Design Lab, Inc. has designed commercial and residential spaces in Los Angeles, San Jose, Blythe, San Diego, Las Vegas and New Mexico. Our projects range from government projects, airports, hotels, spas, restaurants, lounges, retails, gas stations, carwash, offices and residences. We approach each project with a detail process that allows for collaboration with the client.
• M-F 8am-5pm (full-time only)
• Developing conceptual & space planning, interior elevation, details, and finishes etc.
• Participating in client meeting, analyzing and incorporating clients' needs and budget into the space designing while complying with standards and codes
• Producing high quality design drawings and 3D Rendering images
• Evaluating & selecting materials
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• BS/BA degree preferably in interior design or architecture
• At least 2 years interior design field experiences required
• Excellent 3D visualization/rendering skills
• Proficiency using AutoCAD, Illustrator, Photoshop, Revit, Sketch-up, 3D Max etc.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work independently
• May require travel
Please submit your resume/portfolio with references to : firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.