Website Operator / Administrator (Shopify-Caseology)
- Caseology is one of Spigen’s sub-brands and this position will be responsible for the Caseology brand. For more information regarding this brand, please visit: https://www.caseologycases.com/
- Caseology team is looking for team-oriented e-commerce professional to grow revenue and drive profits via our main website. This position is expected to execute day to day tasks and work with an established team to expand the e-commerce business.
- Generate and update listing content using Shopify platform (Products, Content, Promotions)
- Build and execute marketing strategies and strengthen company brand image
- Keep current knowledge of online trends
- Inventory Management (Analyze Sales Data, Place PO, etc)
- Home page, navigation, collections products, and content pages, coordinate and ensure timely launch of go to market and product-related assets on the home page, collections pages, and product pages.
- 9 AM – 6 PM
- Strong project planning and execution skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively (manage multiple projects and resources)
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Google Drive is a plus
- Have a general interest in consumer electronics and new technology
- e-Commerce and Online Retail business knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Shopify is a plus, but not required
- Bilingual Preferred (English and Korean), but not required
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life), 401K, Free lunch, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.