E-Commerce, Customer Service, Assistant Designer, Production Assistant, Social Media Coordinator
글쓴이: ychang6 | 등록일: 10.21.2020 17:53:07 | 조회수: 87
Art District, La
FULL TIME POSITIONS
- Fashion design school graduate preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator preferred.
- Knowledge of MS office and great communication skills.
- Organizing samples and follow up.
- Bilingual in English and Korean
- Assist with daily production operations
- Young Contemporary line
- Proficient with MS office
- Knowledge of garment construction and manufacturing process
- Assisting with organizing production schedule and production inventory
- Organizing samples and patterns
- Excellent communication skills in English & Korean
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
- The creation and management of the Social Media content calendar
- Create, oversee, and execute social media campaigns and contests that raise brand visibility
- Develop optimization methods and oversee key social media messaging across all platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,
Pinterest, and Youtube.
E-COMMERCE CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Assist with updating and maintaining marketplace websites with merchandise listings
- Upload photos of new merchandise to websites in a timely manner and create accurate product descriptions and titles
- Provide exceptional customer service and sales support via phone or email, including customer requests for product information, order tracking, issue resolution and general information
- Assist in creating and confirming invoices and purchase orders
- Create and send email line sheets and documents
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.