Realtyland Co., Inc.
Assistant Property Manager
Our real estate investment and management company is searching for a reliable and task-oriented Assistant Property Manager. The Assistant Property Manager will work with Property Managers and senior management at Realtyland and will be responsible for supporting the management of retail shopping centers across southern California. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
• Preparing and scheduling property viewings, conducting property tours and interviewing prospective tenants
• Addressing and resolving residents' questions, concerns, and complaints in a timely manner
• Processing applications, conducting credit checks, and negotiating contracts
• Inspecting property conditions and coordinating maintenance activities
• Managing budgets, accounts, rent collections, and tenant notices
• Creating and distributing marketing materials to attract new tenants
• Maintaining organized and updated resident files and records
• Reporting any problems or issues to the property manager
Qualifications & Skills
• Previous experience (1-2 years) as an Assistant Property Manager or similar role preferred
• Strong working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with impeccable multitasking abilities
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Bilingual (English/Korean) candidates highly preferred
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.