Bilingual Service Account Manager Associate
Provide excellent walk-in service to members and healthcare providers on benefits, claims, authorizations, policies and procedures. Provide pre-sales consultation and enrollment to walk-in prospects interested in our Medicare products. Participate in community outreach and external events to promote brand. Positions open in Buena Park.
• Provide excellent service to walk-in and phone members
• Acts as a customer advocate in providing assistance to resolve members’ issues and problems. Follow-up calls to members with resolution to identified issues in timely manner.
• Resolves inquiries related to authorizations, claims, enrollment, and billing. Provides service requests to other departments as needed.
• Fulfills material requests for members.
• Maintains accurate member data, including addresses, phone numbers, and PCP changes.
• Inputs data in system for record tracking and issue resolution.
• Documents all issues in system in a timely manner.
• Proactively educates members on cover benefits, plan exclusions, and procedures to enhance total customer service experience.
• Promotes various store events and seminars to customers.
• Assists members to apply for various government assistance programs.
• Performs accountabilities in accordance with established organizational metrics. Identifies trends and continuously makes recommendations to improve processes.
• Reports issues or problems with members, systems and processes to manager.
• Assists and involves in member retention projects.
• Performs other related projects and duties as assigned.
• Demonstrate the ability to build and maintain productive working relationship with others and contribute as an effective team member.
• Performs Insides sales function to increase new business
• Service walk-in prospects interested in Medicare and Individual Products.
• Courteous on the phone handling senior population.
• Any ad-hoc projects as needed.
• Associate Degree.
• Must be fluent (written and verbal) in Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)/Korean/Vietnamese and English in order to be considered.
• 1 year experience in Customer Service.
• Have a valid CA Driver`s License
• Solid computer and data entry skills are essential. Knowledge of Word and Excel and Access required.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Health care experience preferred.
• Valid California State Health Insurance Licenses or be able to obtain one within 30 days of hire.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we`re presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn`t imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you`ll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 50 million customers live healthier lives. You`ll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you`ll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life`s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.