Looking for Bilingual Executive Assistant, Beverly Hills/Century City, CA
Compensation: $60,000 – $100,000 year
Brandon Bay, Founder of Professional Advisors Group (PAG), focuses on Estate and Tax Planning strategies for high net worth individuals and well-established businesses. Many professionals recognize PAG as a top-notch financial group due to PAG’s integrity, unique and abundant resources, and innovative but practical financial planning strategies. PAG's reputation for the highest level of professional ethics and reliability help to provide clients with a high-level of confidence for them in their retirement planning strategies through products and services.
Provides a full range of analysis and administrative services to a senior executive. Specific responsibilities include:
• Composing correspondence and documents of a highly confidential nature.
• Noting commitments made by the executive during meetings and arranging for staff implementation.
• May prepare agendas and meeting briefings for the executive.
• Summarizing contents of incoming materials requiring knowledge of technical matters.
• May be responsible for coordination for small, routine projects.
• Assisting with the Application & underwriting process
Bilingual – Fluent English and basic Korean (Speak, Read and Write)
Strong Work ethic
Advanced computer skills (e.g., MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects. Willingness to stay flexible in a fast-paced work environment
Research and data-gathering ability, analytical skills, Intermediate or high level of problem-solving skills, basic negotiation skills, strong organizational skills, excellent written communication skills,
Apply only if you can demonstrate and grow with focused and passionate professionalism
2 year experience in financial services industry
Please send your resume via email, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Financial Professionals are contracted with, and registered representatives of, AXA Advisors, LLC (member FINRA, SIPC) and contracted with, and agents of, AXA Network, LLC and must be approved to conduct their business under the Professional Advisors Group doing-business-as (D/B/A) name. Professional Advisors Group is not owned or operated by AXA Advisors or its affiliates. AXA Advisors and AXA Network: Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V. PPG-149595(11/19)(exp/11/21)
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.