Plus Size Women’s Clothing Designer Duties & Responsibilities
This job requires candidates to be able to perform duties that include the following:
• Draw, design, and develop new clothing and accessory samples, and create and turn in documentation worksheets.
• Participate in meetings to discuss designs and line development, and present and review line and concepts regularly.
• Identify new opportunities relevant to the firm's customer base through market research.
• Manage new design and fit styles while also maintaining corporate standards for bulk production.
• Do the work to cost out all of the components needed for a garment's production.
• Assist a design team with communicating with vendors on design, production, and other issues.
Requirements: 5 years or more experience for Plus Size Women’s Clothing design
Bilingual in English and Korean
Employee Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision after 3 months of probation
Simple IRA after 3 years of employment
Recreation center for all the employee
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.