• Fulfill Hispanic channel marketing
• Support in execution of PR strategy and providing supporting materials. : Products Description, Products Catalog
• Coordinate and manage all event.( products launch, training, Market Survey…)
• Manage content and idea collection needs as needed.
• Create flyers and other marketing materials(Spanish Language)
• Creates both print and digital graphics based using branding guidelines. (Spanish Language)
• Partner with Sales team to organize and deliver sampling initiatives. (Spanish Language)
• Support customer service during high traffic time periods.
• Create and manage Hispanic Market presentations in USA, Mexico.
• Must be fluent in Spanish & Korean & English (Multi-lingual )
• Can read or used in Hispanic Culture and market trend
• 2+ years of experience in core marketing role, preferred skincare or cosmetic products.
• Business trips IN U.S or Mexico market place.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint & Excel).
• Passion for beauty/skin/hair (Great plus).
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Company provided lunches
• Free parking
• Healthcare Benefits, Medical, dental and vision
• PTO & Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.