Franchise Supporter and Franchise Support Assistance (Full-time) - HQ in Los Angeles, CA
SOMISOMI Franchise Inc. is the fast growing company, thus we are hiring a Franchise Support Assistance in Headquarter.
- Intake of incoming calls, emails, and other communication related to Franchise Support Requests
- Develop corporate’s and Franchisees’ store opening set-up
- Responsible for mainly dealing with existing and new Franchisees to provide team support and follow up with them for various tasks (Ex:
Store inspections, marketing and operational support, point of sale software etc.)
- Be able to work both as part of a team, follow instructions and work independently as well
- Perform all of work regarding the store and services.
- Have a good communication skills to be able to correspond effectively with prospects, vendors and franchisees
- May need occasional traveling
- Perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department
-Experience in Food and Beverage is required (2 years or more)
-Knowledge of office work and general administrative procedures
-Proficient and experience in Microsoft Office Excel
-ServSafe Certificate (Manager) is plus
-Korean is plus
-Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
-starting $18 - $21/hr (+ experience )
-Paid sick leave
*The employer will reschedule Employee’s working accordingly, including but not limited to, upon any change of the Franchisee’s and Corporate’s set-up, Grand Opening schedules, training and the special circumstances regarding the duties.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with your desired position and desired wage.
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.