Franchise Support Assistance (Full-time) - HQ in Los Angeles, CA
SOMISOMI Franchise Inc. is the fast growing company, thus we are hiring a Franchise Support Assistance in Headquarter.
- Intake of incoming calls, emails, and other communication related to Franchise Support Requests
- Develop corporate’s and Franchisees’ store opening set-up
- Responsible for mainly dealing with existing and new Franchisees to provide team support and follow up with them for various tasks (Ex:
Store inspections, marketing and operational support, point of sale software etc.)
- Be able to work both as part of a team, follow instructions and work independently as well
- Perform all of work regarding the store and services.
- Have a good communication skills to be able to correspond effectively with prospects, vendors and franchisees
- May need occasional traveling
- Perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department
-Experience in Food and Beverage is required (2 years or more)
-Knowledge of office work and general administrative procedures
-Proficient and experience in Microsoft Office Excel
-ServSafe Certificate (Manager) is plus
-Korean is plus
-Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
*The employer will reschedule Employee’s working accordingly, including but not limited to, upon any change of the Franchisee’s and Corporate’s set-up, Grand Opening schedules, training and the special circumstances regarding the duties.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with your desired position and desired wage.