IYUNO is the world's leading media localization service company that connects video and people. We are the most spotlighted company providing subtitling and dubbing services in multi-languages not only to the biggest OTT platform but also international broadcasting companies. For more information, please visit our official website at https://www.iyunomg.com/.
IYUNO discovers potential talent at an early stage with extraordinary philosophy and supports them to grow. IYUNO believes the power of collective intelligence and together we are a team player organization that can draw outstanding solutions with innovative thoughts.
Sometimes, IYUNO argues decisively but we do respect each individual we meet. IYUNO will try to expand and take new business opportunities to develop our business in sophisticated and systematic ways. Now, we are waiting for you to join us to achieve our goal together. To find out more about corporate culture, please visit our official website at https://www.iyunomg.com/.
Korean to English Subtitle Translator
• Translator: Create localized English subtitles for video contents in Korean
• Native or Native-like level of proficiency in Korean to English with a good command of both colloquial and written Korean to English.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Previous experience in translation or proofreading is preferred.
• Positive, can-do spirit, proactive, result-driven, and resourceful
• Willing to learn new things and enjoying new challenges
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and within limited time constraints.
• This is a freelancing position with no limitation as to the location.
If you wish to apply for the position above, you may go directly to our on-boarding platform:
Thank you in advance for your consideration!
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.