ICCE: International Culture & Career Exchange 에서 한국어와 영어가 가능하신 사무 행정 및 학생 관리 담당 직원을 채용합니다.
주 업무는 다음과 같습니다.
• 미국내에서 인턴 프로그램 참가중인 학생들에게 모니터링 전화
• 모집 공지 및 placement 현황 리포트 작성
• 에세이 컨테스트 운영 및 관리
• 지원 서류 팩키지 접수 및 데이타 입력
• 이력서 영어 proofreading
Full time을 선호하지만, Part time으로도 시작 가능합니다.
보다 자세한 내용은 아래 내용을 참고해 주세요.
관심 있으신 분들은 icceHR@outlook.com 으로 이력서와 희망급여를 접수해 주시면 감사드리겠습니다.
많은 지원 부탁드립니다.
Position: Program Administration and Student Support (Korean bilingual only)
Reports To: Program Manager, Senior Vice President
Dept: Program Development Team
Location: Los Angeles, CA
ICCE is a U.S. Department of State designated J-1 Visa sponsor organization for the Intern, and Summer Work Travel Exchange Visitor Programs. Since 2005, ICCE has worked with participants and partners from all over the world and companies throughout the United States. Our mission is to offer young individuals from around the world life-changing opportunities to learn firsthand about American culture, society and values, and to share their own with the American people through participation in well-structured and guided Exchange Visitor programs with carefully selected and vetted host organizations throughout the United States. For more information about ICCE and the Cultural Exchange Programs, please visit www.icceusa.comor http://j1visa.state.gov/programs/intern/.
• Make phone calls to program participants for the program monitoring and evaluation purposes. (peak season: at least a half day, low season: one or two hours per day)
• Administer bi-annual essay contests (Winter and Summer)
• Assist with writing up communication emails for notifications and placement updates for partners
• Assist in administering applicants’ enrollment process including resume proofreading and data entry
• Review and follow up on participants and placement issues
• Assist in reviewing and grading applicants’ English test results
• Search potential host employers by online research
• Sell to prospective host employers, and manage current host employer accounts
• Be a point of contact for program applicants and the host employers, and maintain regular contact with both parties to arrange job placements
• Support program orientations to the new applicants and prospective participants
• Assist in answering phone calls and emails
• Perform other duties as assigned especially during peak seasons
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
• Korean-English bilingual is a must
• Positive and goal-oriented mindset with a strong ability to persuade others
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PDF
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and within tight deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Should have absolute fearlessness using the phone and internet to connect with program participants and employers
Compensation and work hours:
• Please include your desired salary range in your cover letter.
• Business hours: Mon-Thu (8:30am to 6:30pm, 1 hour lunch break), Fri (8:30am to 12:30pm)
• Benefits (full time only): Health insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Paid vacation days and PTO hours after 90-day probation period, and Paid holidays (Observe all federal holidays)
No phone calls, please. Thank you.
Job Type: Full-time
DISCLAIMER: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.