A dynamic and growing college of jewelry is seeking a part-time or full-time secretary. This is an excellent opportunity for amotivated andambitious individual who is looking for a career in the field of higher education.
You will come on board as a secretary and grow with the company, taking on new responsibilities as needed. You will, initially, be responsible for writing letters of correspondence, memos, responding to emails, answering phones, interacting with clientele and students, running errands, and completing small research projects.
1. Must be proficient in English.
2. Must type at least 65 WPM and have excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
3. Be email and internet proficient, able to handle light research projects.
4. Very organized, polite, and professional at all times.
5. Have excellent phone and customer service skills.
6. Able to communicate well (both written and verbal).
7. Must maintain a professional appearance.
Candidate will be compensated with salary based on experience.
Please directly submit your resume to email@example.com with a cover letter and email for more information.
Please be sure to include your current contact information.