Graphic Design/Social Media
Responsible for developing/implementing art and design concepts for company e-commerce website, social media, e-mail and other web-specific support materials. Also creating/implementing social media contents and strategies to grow follower audience and generate website traffic.
- Imaging and publishing applications: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign
- Social media: Facebook, G+, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, Tumblr
As a embroidery designer, you must be detail-oriented, prompt with due dates, a good communicator, able to work independently, and work well in a large group as well.
- Experience in digitizing and operating embroidery machines(Tajima, Sunstar)
- Good design skills and high attention to detail.
- Imaging and publishing applications: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. - Wilcom experience preferred.