글쓴이: Hmart CA | 등록일: 06.14.2018 09:27:21 | 조회수: 29
<<Position : Data Analyst >>
Essential Job Duties
• Responsible for forecasting store sales while maintaining acceptable inventory levels.
• Collect data from disparate sources across the enterprise and use data for analysis utilizing statistical techniques to develop solutions to business requests.
• Research store sales and inventory status on individual items on a regular basis and analyze working capital status; aged inventory, promotional overstock, and disposition of discontinued items.
• Ensure integrity of data across different enterprise system; purchasing cost, item information and store sales price
• Presents results of complex analysis and recommendations to senior management, using presentations, charts, graphs, etc.
Desired Skills & Attributes
• AA required, 4-year BA degree preferred; preferably in supply chain management and statistics
• Must be able to analyze problems, present facts, make recommendations, and implement solutions.
• Must have knowledge in data modeling; hands-on experience in R, STATA or SAS
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and other office suit.
• Advanced knowledge of SQL to write complex, highly-optimized queries across large volumes of data is a plus.
• Comfortable working with multiple systems with different user interfaces.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
• High degree of initiative with strong planning skills; must be able to work independently and be a team player.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must be fluent in English plus one of the following languages: Korean, Chinese, Spanish and Vietnamese. (Preferably bilingual)
11966 Washington Blvd., Whittier, CA 90606
General Office Hours
Monday ~ Friday 8:00AM ~ 6:00PM
** Procurement-produce Every other Saturday 8:00AM ~ 12:00PM
** Hours may vary depending on the position
• Proficient in MS Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Excellent verbal and written communication in both English and Korean
• Must be eligible to work in US.