We are women's clothing retail company and looking for an E-Commerce operations assistant & Merchandise Buyer.
• Picking and Packing online orders.
• Merchandise/Quality checks identifying defects and faults.
• Refunds and Exchanges.
• Customer service and aftercare support.
• Continuously monitoring and analysing the operation exploring solutions to maximise the efficiency of the daily operations.
• Stock management and optimisation; carrying out stock-takes, inbounding goods and transferring stock.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising or related field.
• Minimum 3-5 years' experience as Buyer.
• Prior retail experience preferred.
• Coordinates requirements, specifications, timing, and distribution for merchandise selection.
• Evaluate competitive offerings to determine the overall best offer for a product/service.
• Build the Brands in all activities; inclusive of quality and timely execution.