1. Marketing/Sales Assistant Manager - Retail Business
This position works for all aspects of an organization's daily business.
This covers sales, marketing, new buyer development, dealer management, correspondence with customers and payment management.
This position also requires developing highly effective marketing plans through a deep understanding of the consumer and the brand's target market, which in turn, achieves profit and maximizes the brand's long-term potential.
• Creating marketing strategies such as brand positioning, promotion and public relation scheduling, and deciding on the selling platform.
• Creating new selling initiatives, developing new buyers, customers, and sales channels, and positioning throughout the industry
• Adjusting plans accordingly in order to meet the sales target.
• Provide forecasts for selling products [Key Accounts to manage]
• Manage buyers and sales channels such as Airmega.com, Bed Bath and Beyond, Walmart, Allergy Buyer’s Club, Target, and other
buyers and sales channels
Qualifications and Requirements
• At least one year of experience in industry business development and/or research and development arena.
• Must have experience supporting the development of (ex. at least six proposals to commercial and non-commercial sponsors) or
an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in business preferred or equivalent number of years of experience.
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits
- Pastry Every Friday
- Casual Friday
Coway USA Inc. is an equal employment/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis on race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, national or ethnic origin, disability marital status
DISCLAIMER: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.