We are currently seeking an innovative CPA manager who has excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
CPA Manager Qualification;
• 5 - 7 years accounting experience in public or private
• Highly preferred - Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
• Solid understanding in accounting knowledge and concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment; a proactive, hands-on strategic thinker.
• Performs a variety of tasks. Supervise Senior Accountants.
• Ability to demonstrate leadership skills in all situations
As a CPA Manager, your typical day may involve:
• Responsible for the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
• Prepares ad-hoc reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Monitoring data entry systems and procedures
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
If you would like to apply this job, please send your resume with cover letter along with salary history to
DISCLAIMER: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.