If you are looking to work for a small, growing business then apply now!
We are a mortgage banker company looking for a long-term office assistant who learns quickly and is adaptable to working with our diverse clientele.
Accounting experience is preferred but not required.
Training may be provided depending on commitment and education level.
Your duties can be broken down into 3 groups:
1. General Clerical:
• Scanning/Copying/ Faxing
• Filing/Making Folders
• Answering phones/ Taking messages
• QuickBooks (Reconciling statements, Checks, Expense Recording , etc.)
• Assist in month end reporting duties.
1. Dress professionally
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3. Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office)
4. Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
5. Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions give, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
Knowledge of QuickBooks
Bilingual (Korean, Mandarin, or Spanish)
What your day would look like:
Call Forwarding shut off
Email Morning Updates
Check bank accounts, recording any changes on appropriate accounts
Update Twitter/ Instagram/ Facebook
Follow up with supervisors on all pending matters
Run errands as they come up. (Mailing, Bank deposits, etc.)
Call Forwarding Turn On